It’s been just over a week since my last debt payment. The picture above is actually how I kept track of my debt repayment- it was SO satisfying to see that number go down. I am excited to be able to start working on some other goals and to actually keep ALL the money I make.
I need to realign my goals and values with my spending to create a healthy and happy financial life for myself!
These are the ideas and goals that I have come up with so far, I am definitely going to go deeper and work more on my goals and values in the upcoming weeks, as I will have more time once my exam is over.
These are my main goals that I will be working on next:
1. Open RRSP
2. Savings Goals/Open different accounts for each
3. Insurance Policy- Get one!
4. Find another credit card to replace the old one
5. Set up a new budget
6. Live on last month’s income
7. Re-orient life/career goals
8. Live frugally- align spending with goals; explore minimalism
How do you guys deal with big changes in your budget? Be it debt repayment or taking on debt, or a large purchase, or an emergency? Let me know any tips you have!